Make the best of this time with those projects that have been neglected or are just overdue. Is it time show a little love to your outdoor furniture that may be neglected and covered in dust and pollen? We have some simple tips to get your outdoor furniture ready for the warm weather soon to arrive. In no time, your cushions can be restored to their original beauty.
- The first step in cushion maintenance would be to consult the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If the fabric covers on your furniture are removable and the care instructions allow for it, they can be washed in the washing machine in cold water.
- Make sure to close all zippers first and use the delicate cycle.
- If the cushion covers are not removable, prepare a solution of ¼ cup mild soap per half gallon of lukewarm water and use a brush, preferably one with soft bristles, to clean.
- Once you have brushed the solution onto the fabric, allow it to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly to insure you remove any soap residue and then allow the cushions to air dry.
- If you were able wash the cushions in your washing machine, the covers should also be allowed to air dry.
Once that sunny day arrives you will be ready to head out to Puerto Backyarda and enjoy a change in scenery.
We are always here to answer any questions you have and are working with a small staff during this time. Estimates can be given over the phone and you can also use our Contact Form to send images and descriptions of your projects. Stay safe and check in on Facebook and let us know how you are.
All My Best,